THESE ‘TERMS & CONDITIONS’ MAY VARY FROM TIME TO TIME. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW THEM REGULARLY – CURRENT TERMS FROM OCTOBER 2020.
O Beach Ibiza is operated by Ice Mountain Ibiza SL, a Spanish company B57704124, registered at 12 – 14 Carrer Des Moli, San Antonio, Balears 07820
ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS NOT PERMITTED ENTRY INTO THE VENUE.
EVERY PERSON ENTERING O BEACH IBIZA MUST HAVE A VALID FORM OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION IN THE FORM OF EITHER A PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. Please note NO refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items, which may cause danger or disruption to others.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed inside the day club, this also includes food and drink from the THB Ocean Beach Hotel.
- Entry into the venue is at the manager’s discretion, any person refusing to comply with any regulation concerning public bathing or swimming will be asked to leave the premises.
- Please note that SLR Cameras and unauthorised video cameras are not permitted at any time. If you wish to record inside please contact our marketing team in advance at [email protected]
Selfie sticks are also not permitted.
- By entering O Beach Ibiza, you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and O Beach communications, without payment or copyright.
- Animals are not permitted in the venue.
- We operate a no re-entry policy.
- Smoking is prohibited.
E TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date purchased and will need to be shown on entry into the day club.
- Please note that the ticket price on the O Beach website is the advance ticket price and can only be bought up until a day before the event. Entrance paid at the door on the day may be higher than the advance price.
- The cost paid for your ticket is non-refundable. You may however change the date of your visit to another date of the same year if you contact us with 2 weeks notice prior to the booking date (subject to availability). If the ticket price of the event you want to move to is at a higher price you will be required to pay the difference. If the event you want to change to is at a lower cost we will not be able to refund you the difference.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the events calendar due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the club, without refund or other compensation.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event.
- We do advise guests to enter the venue as early as possible because in the case that we reach our venue capacity even with a purchased ticket, entrance in to the venue may be subject to a one in one out entrance scenario. All tickets are non-refundable.
LOUNGER & BED / TABLE BOOKINGS
- All lounger, bed and table bookings at O Beach are based on a cover charge plus a minimum spend agreement.
(This excludes Ibiza Spray events which have a champagne package included in the price that cannot be altered. For Package details please see the bookings page).
- The cover charge is the hire cost of the bed/table which includes entry to the venue.
- The minimum spend is the minimum amount your party commits to spend that day on food and drink from the venue. If you do not reach your minimum spend during the hours of the event, you will not be refunded the difference and the remaining amount cannot be transferred to another booking or event.
- In order to complete your reservation, a non-refundable deposit is required. The deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances including situations and events out of our control but we will offer a change to a different date in that same year if you contact us with 2 weeks notice of your original booking date (subject to availability).
- We can not be held accountable for cancellations from your flight or holiday company.
- All lounger bookings guests are required to arrive before 14.00h, after this time the bed will become available for re-sale and we cannot guarantee your booking. If your lounger is no longer available due to your late arrival this will be considered a no show and you may lose your deposit.
- All bed/table bookings are required to arrive before 16.00h, after this time the bed will become available for re-sale. If your bed/table is no longer available due to your late arrival this will be considered a no show and you may lose your deposit.
- On the day of the booking, guests will be required to pay the remaining balance, plus a discretionary 7,5% service charge which will be automatically added to the final bill.
- O Beach Ibiza automatically adds a €1 charity donation to all bills. O Beach Ibiza will match all charity donations. Find out more about our partner charity.
- In extreme cases the venue may change your specific bed booked to another bed or table.
- The outstanding amount of the booking can be paid up to 72 hours before the date the bed/table is reserved, however any additional spends over the minimum spend will need to be paid on the day to your waiter by cash or credit/debit card.
- By reserving two or more beds under the same booking order we are unable to split the cost of the bill on the day. The cost will be charged on one bill, to one table/bed.
- The bed/table you reserve is for a maximum amount of people. No extra guests will be allowed to join the reservation.
- Guests with lounger or bed bookings can enjoy the use of their beds from 1PM. When reserving on the Sunset Roof Terrace, you will be upgraded to another area in the venue in the event of this area closing earlier than programmed. Closing times can range from 21.00h to 22.00h depending on the day and time of year.
- Bed prices are subject to change during the season as per the Management’s discretion. In this instance, we are not obligated to reduce the price of any previously booked bed in the event that the price for other similar beds are reduced at a later time. We are also not obligated to notify clients to let them know of a change in price to other beds.
- We reserve the right to change the price of any booking should any errors have been made on our website and/or at the time of making a booking with our reservations department.
- We are unable to transfer bookings/deposits to our sister venues BamBuKu Ibiza or O Beach Dubai.
- Please be aware of your belongings inside the day club, as during your time at O Beach we cannot be held responsible for any unattended alcohol or personal items.
- O Beach Ibiza operates a policy in which you can hire towels for use with us directly for a 10 euro deposit and this will be returned to you at the end of the day, providing you return the towel and receipt. You cannot leave the venue with the towel in any circumstances and you may be subjected to a bag search upon exit.
- Please note that any purchased drinks tokens bought via our website or inside the venue are not redeemable on any minimum spend lounger, bed or table booking.
- Amex card payments will require valid photographic identification such as a passport or driving license unless it is operated with a chip and pin. For fraudulent reasons we will also require a photocopy of the card & ID.
- No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed and receipt signed on the day of the booking.
- For the payment of your order(s) you will be redirected to the website of the payment processor. O Beach itself will have no financial information unless a manual booking is made with us via email.
- Payment is always made via a secure connection, for more information please refer to the website of the payment processor. As we charge in the local currency of Euros, we are unable to specify the amount taken in other currencies your bank will determine this rate.
- If a refund is offered by the company (at the discretion of management in extreme circumstances), the funds have to be deposited the same manner (same card, account, etc) as they were received.
THB OCEAN BEACH HOTEL GUESTS
- Guests staying at the THB Ocean Beach Hotel who have booked via www.obeachibiza.com ONLY, will receive VIP entry Monday to Sunday (subject to covid regulations).
- Guests staying at the THB Ocean Beach Hotel who have booked via www.obeachibiza.com ONLY, are also entitled to 100% discount of the cover charge off their first bed booking (lowest priced bed in the cart, this excludes loungers). One ‘free cover charge’ is given per room booked during your stay. You will receive a discount code upon completing your booking which can be used on our website booking system up until the day before the event. For further information on this please contact [email protected]
- Guests booking directly via O Beach Ibiza Website and THB staying at Naeco & Los Molinos will receive standard FREE entry Monday to Sunday.
- By booking your stay at THB Ocean Beach Hotel through a third party you will be offered FREE entry Monday to Saturday and 50% off the entry cost on Sundays.
- When booking your stay at Naeco & Los Molinos through a third party you will be entitled to 50% off entry cost Monday to Saturday, full cost will be charged on Sundays.
- Please note that free entry must be pre booked at the front desk of the hotel on the day before the event you wish to attend and is only valid if arriving at the day club before 2PM on the day.
We have pledged to give free entry to O Beach Ibiza for all medical workers worldwide in 2021. Just contact our reservations team on [email protected] 2 weeks in adance of the date you want to come to secure your place and please bring your medical photo ID card to provide your identification at the door on the day. Please note dates are subject to availability.
- O Beach reserves the right to refuse admission for unsuitable attire which includes; body paint, fancy dress, hen/stag accessories (including veils, sashes & matching t-shirts ). Props including inflatables are strictly prohibited.
- All guests must wear suitable footwear and are also required to depart the venue fully clothed (tops & shorts/skirt). Please show respect to our neighbours and town by dressing appropriately during your holiday.
- Sporting team tops are strictly prohibited. To bathe in the pool we do enforce that you wear proper bathing attire, you may not enter the pool fully clothed. Please note that topless bathing is not permitted in the venue.
- We do not store any luggage, large bags or bike helmets at the venue so they will not be permitted inside. We do however have a baggage service in our neighbouring venue Bam Bu Ku so please speak to a member of the door team who can help you with this. Please note that limited spaces are available, and this is something we cannot guarantee.
- Please note all customers are responsible for their own belongings when attending an event. O Beach does not accept any responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue. We do have lockers for small items so please speak to our team if you want to use these facilities.
- To help us give you the best customer service, please report any lost property as soon as possible and we will do our best to reunite you with your items.
- For any lost property collected please be aware that we only keep items for up to 3 days after they have been reported lost, so please contact us as soon as possible. All items found within the venue will be kept for 3 days, after this time all items will be sent to the Guardia Civil. You can contact them on 0034 971 34 05 02.
- O Beach does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any property deposited in its lockers, phone charging units or bed safes.
- O Beach will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). We would ask that all customers report immediately to the Manager any missing items which have been deposited in the lockers or bed safes.
- Water Jets are positioned close to the pool at the within the venue, therefore please keep all phones and valuables away from this area. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
We operate a no refund policy, however in the case of force majeure (such circumstances include without limitation natural disasters or acts of God; acts of terrorism; labour disputes or stoppages; war; government acts or orders; epidemics, pandemics or outbreak of communicable disease; quarantines; national or regional emergencies) or bad weather guests with bed bookings and tickets may be offered to attend on another date, subject to availability (date changes for rainy days must be taken in the same year as original booking). Please note that these bookings must be changed before 12PM on the day of the booked event. Please contact our team on 0034 971 80 32 60.
In case of Injury or accident, please make yourself known to our Staff. Please act and drink responsibly inside the venue, make sure you keep hydrated inside the day club especially in the peak season when the sun becomes the strongest.
No diving into the pool.
No running around the pool.
Drugs are strictly prohibited.
Please note pool depths are shallow ranging from 0.4m to 1.4cm.
O Beach Ibiza uses a third party for distribution of your items purchased from the online boutique.
We are not responsible for the delivery date of your items.
For further information in regards to postage and returns please contact [email protected]
MONETARY GIFT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers have an expiry date and cannot be extended and are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- No differences can be issued for unused amounts on vouchers.
- Monetary Gift Vouchers cannot be used against a minimum spend booking but can be used on an amount in excess of the minimum spend.
- Monetary Gift Vouchers can be used at any of our bars located inside the venue.
- All vouchers not used by their expiry date will be redeemed and cannot be refunded.
- Boutique items online and in store can not be purchased with monetary gift vouchers.
COVID-19 CREDIT NOTE/VOUCHER/COUPON
- These are non-refundable & non-transferable. Any existing coupons are valid to rebook for events in 2021, subject to availability.
- The credit note/voucher/coupon must be redeemed before October 2021, after this date the code expires and cannot be transferred to 2022 or any other year.
- The credit note/voucher/coupon can only be used online through our website, they are not redeemable inside of the venue.
- No differences can be issued for unused amounts on credit note/voucher/coupon.
- Reservations made using this credit note/voucher/coupon will be subject to our normal booking policy.
- The credit note/voucher/coupon will be automatically redeemed by O Beach Ibiza in the case of a no show before the expiry date.
- Any attempt of resale of any voucher will be immediate grounds of cancellation.
- If the date you originally reserved for is cancelled and you have already been issued a coupon, the deposit is non refundable.
- In the circumstance we closed on the date you were due to attend and you have been sent a voucher however would prefer to request a refund of these funds, this must be requested within 3 months after the date the notification was sent to you from our team. If we do not hear back from you within 3 months of this notification your booking will be deemed as a “no show” and your deposit will be retained.
COVID 19 TERMS & HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
We will continue to update these terms with the latest guidelines provided by the local authorities. (last update 08.10.20)
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve. In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, we have implemented safety & hygiene policies to keep you safe.
We have partnered with Emergency Staff doctors & Olka risk protection consultants to ensure the very highest of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training standards are in place.
CLEANING, DISINFECTION & PROTECTION
The use of masks will be mandatory for staff for all departments.
Masks will be available on request for customers.
Please remember that the use of masks is mandatory in Spain and must be on your person at all times.
Daily temperature checks will be mandatory on all staff before entering the venue for each shift.
Each member of our team will collect their uniform from the workplace daily which is disinfected before use.
Both customers and staff will be required to go through a disinfectant mist before entering the venue.
We will have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the venue and one located at the comfort of your own bed / table so that guests can make use of them individually.
We will prioritize the use of single-use products to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters. This includes menus (digital menus will also be available), sauces and condiments.
We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection of the venue regularly.
The swimming pool is disinfected continuously as required by health and safety.
Maximum group capacity is 10 guests.
Smoking is prohibited.
For our produce and any objects of common use that arrive from outside we will implement an ‘ozone and mist disinfection system’ that allows us to purify the products.
We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our guests and our employees.
This includes regular mandatory COVID-19 tests for staff and a mandatory training on COVID-19 prevention for all members of staff will be provided.
We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests (outside of your own group) and staff within the day club is respected and maintained.
The distance between beds and tables in the restaurant area will be increased to the government recommendations for social distancing.
This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as the bars, restaurant and swimming pool.
These are non-refundable & non-transferable. Any existing coupons are valid to rebook for events in 2021, subject to availability.
·The credit note/voucher/coupon must be redeemed before October 2021, after this date the code expires and cannot be transferred to 2022 or any other year.
·The credit note/voucher/coupon can only be used online through our website, they are not redeemable inside of the venue.
·No differences can be issued for unused amounts on credit note/voucher/coupon.
·Reservations made using this credit note/voucher/coupon will be subject to our normal booking policy.
·The credit note/voucher/coupon will be automatically redeemed by O Beach Ibiza in the case of a no show before the expiry date.
·Any attempt of resale of any voucher will be immediate grounds of cancellation.
·If the date you originally reserved for is cancelled and you have already been issued a coupon, the deposit is non refundable.
·In the circumstance we closed on the date you were due to attend and you have been sent a voucher however would prefer to request a refund of these funds, this must be requested within 3 months after the date the notification was sent to you from our team. If we do not hear back from you within 3 months of this notification your booking will be deemed as a “no show” and your deposit will be retained.
Further COVID-19 safety information