Social Media Coordinator
To design social media strategies across multiple brand platforms to achieve the brand marketing targets as well as managing, creating and publishing up to date creative and engaging content across all brand social media channels. This role will sit within our creative agency and therefore you will be working across many different accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the build and execution of multiple social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Assist in reaching goals to increase brand awareness, engagement and online reputation
• Create and publish highly creative and original, high quality content to ensure the content is informative and appealing
• Ability to identify and reach out to the correct target market
• Collaborate with other teams like marketing, events and sales to ensure brand consistency and correct messaging of services are being conveyed
• Assist in the management of budgets to ensure it is being used to its optimum to grow the channels
• Facilitate client – company communication (communicate with followers, respond to messages, in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews ….)
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest and implement content optimization
• Stay up to date with new digital technologies and updates in current technologies
• Website management – maintenance of galleries, updates, content management and liaising with external web development team.
• Assisting in-house graphic designer with changes/updates to existing artwork
• Please note this job will require being in Ibiza April to the end of October and there is potential for the remainder of the year being remote.
• Proven work experience in Social Media
• Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Possess a working knowledge of the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics as well we web design and web development.
• A proficient understanding and skills in Adobe Photoshop (the entire Adobe creative suite is a bonus)
• Possess a general knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics to coordinate with appropriate posts
• Display visual intelligence with a good eye for photography and videography with attention to detail
• Demonstrate good social customer service including patience, empathy and conflict resolution.
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Sound knowledge of word press
• Display a creative flair to ensure the channels are always at the forefront of unique ideas.
• Maintain excellent writing and language skills
• Practise excellent time management
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with interchangeable hours which has a tendency to require employees to dedicate time outside of office hours (i.e; ensuring timely response on emails)
• Demonstrate a good ability to be a team player as well as be a self-motivated individual.
• Display a fun yet professional nature to engage with clients in person in the venue
• Be quick-thinking with creative ideas in an environment where capturing moments is key
• Possess creativity as a skill