Keep your head in the game
with our piper cocktails!
We all love to have a few (too many) drinks here and there and in Ibiza we seem to find that its slightly more ‘here’ rather than ‘there’
and lets face it
every . damn . day.
But with the fun and joy of having the party lifestyle comes the brain-shattering pain of the next days hangover And although we all joke around and wallow in our own self pity until that dreaded hangover passes the fact is, that alcohol just isn’t doing our noggin´s that much good.
all hail Piper!
PIPER IS A FEEL GOOD, RELAXATION DRINK!
AND WHILST THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO INTRODUCE TO YOUR BIG NIGHT OUT, IT MAY JUST DO YOU (AND YOUR HEAD) ONE HELL OF A FAVOUR.
“PIPER is a feel good drink with 100% natural and active ingredients designed to create a natural high, freeing your mind and stimulate social interaction. We’ve taken this tonic and mixed it with a 100% natural blend of blackcurrants and pear. A twist of a slow release complex carbohydrate keeps your body humming while your mind unwinds.”
“The balance of a relaxed mind but alert body is known as the body’s natural high”
So with that in mind we’ve teamed up with Piper to create mind-friendly alternatives of two of our favourite O Beach Ibiza cocktails to help you survive ibiza!
it’s okay you can thank us later
YOU WILL NEED:
PASSION FRUIT PUREE
– FIRST BLEND 50ML VODKA, 20ML PASSION FRUIT PUREE, SUGAR AND A DASH OF LEMON SOUR (JUICE) WITH CRUSHED ICE
– POUR INTO A WINE GLASS AND SINK THE PIPER TO THE BOTTOM OF THE GLASS
– TOP WITH CRUSHED ICE AND GARNISH WITH A SLICE OF PASSION FRUIT AND STRAW
Piper mojito !
YOU WILL NEED:
Havana 3yr rum
– Muddle half a lime with 3 heaped teaspoons of brown sugar in a high ball glass
– Add one palm of mint leaves and fill glass with crushed ice and add 50ml rum
– Stir & top with crushed ice and piper
– Garnish with mint and straw
So go ahead and give them a go! they’re pretty damn tasty!
I mean we do like to think of ourselves as ‘the social-life saviours‘ with our healthy concoctions and i’m sure once you’ve tried them you’ll agree!
(when you do feel free to send all thank you gifts over to O Beach Ibiza)